1. Learn to make macarons at Faites-le-vous-même.
2. Climb the Gros Horloge for an amazing view of the city & river.
3. Drink beer on a terrace at Vieux Marché and watch the people.
4. Take French lessons at French in Normandy.
5. Browse the Cathedrale Notre Dame, of course!
6. Picnic at Jardines des Plantes on the left bank.
7. Rent roller-blades and roll along the Seine.
8. Take in a free concert, outdoor movie or festival such as Terrace du Jeudi in summer.
9. Browse the market at Place Saint Marc (weekends).
10. Check out some of the ethnic restaurants and alternative art galleries along Rue des Bons Enfants.
This is a guest post by Latitude International Education, a Canadian-based study & work abroad agency, recommending only hand-picked, high-quality schools and programs in Canada and Europe.
Photography by Jeanette Kramer.