Monday – Friday
2pm – 4pm
Lessons are organised in a series of workshops centred on certain skills and cultural subjects; classes take place afternoons between 2.00pm and 4.00pm and rotates as follows.
Vocabulary and reading on Monday
Tuesday Comprehension and writing skills in writing
Wednesday: French life and culture, as well as listening skills
Oral comprehension on Thursday
Speaking on Friday
All of this is done on a One-on-One basis, you would not need to worry about a 3rd party or other students.
This 1-1 Private French Tutoring course is available to students of all levels with a variety of French language goals. The 1:1 Private French Tutoring course 15-20 hours / week is designed to help students develop their communication skills while also introducing them to French culture.
Our 1:1 Private French Tutoring can assist you to:
- Personalized and immersive language instruction: With one-on-one attention and support from a qualified native French tutor, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on your specific needs and goals, and receive customized feedback and guidance.
- Flexibility and convenience: The course is offered at any time and can be tailored to your individual schedule. You can choose to have as many or as few one-on-one lessons as you like, allowing you to fit language learning into your busy life.
- Improved communication skills: By practicing your listening and speaking skills in authentic and interactive language exchanges, you’ll develop the confidence and ability to communicate effectively in French.
- Cultural enrichment: Through cultural excursions and activities organized by the French in Normandy team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about and experience the culture of French-speaking countries firsthand.
- Professional and academic advancement: French is a widely spoken language and is often used in a variety of professional and academic settings. By improving your French skills, you may open up new career and educational opportunities, and be able to communicate with a broader audience.
- Personal enrichment: Learning a new language can be a rewarding and enriching experience that can broaden your horizons and deepen your appreciation of other cultures. It can also boost your cognitive skills and improve your memory and problem-solving abilities.