Our A-level French revision programme is made up of 3 elements:
1. 15 hours of group lessons (9h30-13h daily) in a group of 12 students maximum.
2. 5 hours of one to one tuition
3. 5 hours of supervised self-study
This intensive A-level French revision course will give you the necessary tools to meet all the A-level objectives.
Objectives for this A-level French revision course are:
- to communicate confidently and clearly in French
- to give students insight into culture and contemporary society in France and in the countries where French is spoken
- to understand and respond to texts written in the target language, drawn from sources such as magazines, newspapers, reports, books and other forms of extended writing
- to manipulate the target language accurately in spoken and written forms, choosing appropriate examples of lexis and structures
- to give students the ability to select information and present it in French and to organise arguments and ideas logically in French.