Top marks for French in Normandy Qualite fle audit
Following its Qualité fle audit in January 2016, French in Normandy received the highest mark of three stars in all the areas audited.
The French government quality label audits the following areas:
- Quality of the premises, health and safety concerns
- Quality of the Management structure, financial management and sales and marketing
- Quality of the Welcome service, choice of accommodation, quality of accommodation and welcome service
- Quality of the teaching, teachers’ conditions of service
- Quality of the courses, course content and organisation for Business and General French and French for specific purposesFrench in Normandy was also voted Best French Language School for the third year running by students on educationstars. “This is a tribute to the dedication of the French in Normandy staff and their commitment to quality, “ says Owner Eleri Maitland.
This post originally appeared on the IALC blog.