Work Experience in France
French in Normandy and Horizons du Monde provide a winning combination of French language education and work experience in a foreign country. Learn French and gain valuable career experience working at a French company in France.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
- Students from the age of 18
- Highly motivated to adapt to a different way of life
- Mature and independent
- Minimum level of French: elementary – Generally, students must attend an intensive French course before they start their work experience.
- Minimum length of stay: 1 week
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
- Placement in a French company
- Full board accommodation in a host family (max 40 min public transportation from the company)
- Assistance and support from our local coordinator
- Personal liability and assistance for stays up to 4 weeks
- 24/7 emergency service
For more details about this program, see the information below or contact us!